Pork scratchings

6 Likes

Cheers Steve, you’re not wrong…
…except about the wankel obvs! :smiley:

That’s a nice one - I do want one with not too high mileage, but it has a black interior, which I don’t like.

I’m going to take my time and make sure I bag the right car!

2 Likes

First pic has it wrong, the reindeer should have been behind the Beetle.

4 Likes

Bit good for fishing. Why not have a runabout for fishing and take your pick on the car.

I quite like the look of the Panny though TBF

If you buy a folding fishing rod you could buy a 911 and then you and Pete could become The Porker Brothers. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep, I know opinion is divided, but I’ve always loved the looks of the panny :heart_eyes:

Some fishing places can be a bit muddy, but Sunday mornings are for fishing and Sunday afternoons are for car washing!

Besides there is no more perfect time for blasting than Sunday mornings at 5am, when there’s no other cunts on the road. :smiley:

I’ll fold you in a minute…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hah, mid life crisis twenty years too late :joy:

3 Likes

455666A5-2842-4E07-8B9A-3D9925B9158A

5 Likes

Harsh Dave, harsh.

4887343227_09304227e5

Job done.

4 Likes

Really, i want to do some fast motoring before I die. not after. :laughing:

And where in London are you going to be able to do that, or are you planning to burn up the rural lanes of your chosen retirement location?

Driving fast on the road is becoming more and more impossible. Are you going to end up taking or hiring cars for the track instead?

You need to find a nice fishing lake in northern France then you could nip over on Sunday morning, having a burn down a nice RN - oh, hang on…

3 Likes

Norfolk, that’s where we’ve decided on. Ann has a lot of family up there. I know it quite well because her Mum and Dad (both sadly passed away now) lived there so we’ve spent many happy weekends up there.

There’s lots of good roads, great fishing and not many cameras. :smiley:

1 Like

Famous last words after 12 pts in 3 weeks :smile:

1 Like

They would be the first then - I’ve never had any points, despite doing above average miles for the last 30 years!

1 Like

Whereabouts you looking Jim.

I like Norfolk, there is a huge variety of places there

1 Like

I know they are marmite cars, but I love the Panamera. Go for it Jim.

2 Likes

We’re looking in west or nth west Norfolk - Dereham, Fakenham, Wensum Valley areas Pete.