Replace a Picasso

4 Likes

Touran, Shirley

Go brown, go Volvo V70 D5.

Nah, go camouflage, with the Ssangyong Korando sports pickup… It has Sports written on the seats, so is guaranteed to be the sporty drive you need.

5 Likes

room for 4 and you only wear out one car. Just attach another to take up to 6 people

1 Like

Jesus that’s ugly.

You win :+1:

Looks better in real life. Honest.

Poorly spec’d VW with the usual shite seats that SKODA seem to love

But more reliable.

Everyone loves a reliable seat.

True that. I love Citroen seats but…

Looks good.

All the VAG cars I have had have been hideously unreliable (2 Passats, 4 Golf GTis, Audi A4 cuntwagon). The A4 and one of the Passats visited the dealer every month without fail. The Mk1 VW Golf Conv was the most reliable.

Dug this one up Bob, there are others.

fascinating that dacia is so much higher than renault when they are the same group

less electrics to fail - most of these reliability surveys are predominantly electrical faults.

Ah good point , I do recall reading that about the bmw reliability report, that because they were so complex it put them lower

:smiley:

The study, now in its fourth year, measures problems experienced during the past 12 months by original owners of vehicles in the UK after 12-36 months of ownership. The study examines 177 problem symptoms across eight categories: vehicle exterior; driving experience; features/controls/displays (FCD); audio/communication/entertainment/navigation (ACEN); seats; heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC); vehicle interior; and engine and transmission.

It’s a fairly broad definition of reliability that they’re using here. It’s more of a satisfaction survey. You’d have to take into account the propensity for the owners of some marques to complain about something trivial. What sort of things fall under “driving experience”, for example?

Ronnie Pickering?

2 Likes