Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

The answer is to remove the crossovers. Now what was the question? :rofl:

1 Like

ah i saw them i think running with my pre amp and they look amazing but as you say mighty heavy !!!

If only we could find someone to design it, wouldn’t these drivers work better on an open baffle?

5 Likes

That’s a very kind offer. I’ll send you a pm.

@SAP7 did you buy the Moon 8 then?

If not you could always buy my Pass Labs Aleph 2’s :wink:

£4000 is a lot of money for that amplifier IMO.

No, SP10 :joy:

The dealer wanted at least four k

Oddly it ended at four k. Maybe it will be back up for sale again soon? Shilling? Who knows.
I offered him less and he said no. Since the SP10 arrives this week my spending money is now accounted for.

Sticking with current ones for now.

2 Likes

Check his sales history. He has sold the same telecaster at least twice, some supertweeters at least 3 times and an AMG turntable at least twice. He wants £5.5K on his website IIRC.

That amp is nice, but is is probably 7 or 8 years old now.

2 Likes

Eh, you’ve only just bought 'em!

1 Like

In fairness, by his normal standards, he has had them ages

6 Likes

Going to small stand mounts as the Primes are too big for the room, have been kidding myself they are ok in here but I have no space. The alephs are making the room boil as well so an OTO amp with Snell or AN K’s is the plan.

Time is relative, in your earth years I’d be about 900 now.

2 Likes

Scotchland Brian is selling a pair of Ks on a thread on PFM (Small speakers wanted)

They’re probably very very early AN-k for less than £300, I’ve already got 2x sets of Snell K’s so I’ll probably use keep using them and be looking for a nearly new pair.

Lost the plot and spunked 5 pound on my new cd player,oh well.you only live once.

17 Likes

When the light top right comes on do you feel offended or compelled?

7 Likes

And 2 lovely oto on forums at the moment

15 or 30 watt aleph, or F5 would likely work well too :slight_smile: