Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Are rubber sheets required? And a mop?

2 Likes

Or a safe word?

You read my mind :laughing:

some weeks ago put tungsol valves in the schiit freya pre amp , used with the firebottle monoblocks . its an extraordinarily transparent pre amp , more so than my bel canto [but i like that as well] . . it reveals any bad recordings or old recordings but 90% are pretty good . real sense of live recording and vocals from acapella groups are beautiful and so real . for around 500 quid s/h the freya is pretty good

P1060454 by , on Flickr

3 Likes

All up and running and sounding very nice indeed.

The Hana SL is a heck of a surprise straight into the MC stage of the PM-4 :open_mouth:

21 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

The technics badge must make all the difference?

I think you’re right, you know ?

Now you need a bigger rack!

I know :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

After a very difficult journey to me when the couriers kicked the fuck out it the R2R lives.
I’ve had to do repairs to the reel motors but after a few hours of work it is working.

13 Likes

Further adventures in R2R.

12 Likes

There is a light that never goes out…

Expecting this to be posted in the WAYLTRN thread

3 Likes

10 pairs of 6SN7s for comparison thanks to @coco
No blindfolds will be involved.

7 Likes

Make sure you mix them up and put them into the wrong boxes afterwards

14 Likes

Won’t matter, I’m enough of a geek to know what they all are.

4 Likes

I’d like to say he’s bluffing, but…

6 Likes

Rub off any markings. Cover in black paint…

Then feather him?

1 Like