Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

It is a great thing Bob and surprised it doesn’t get more love from serial cart swappers.

It’s still a very good CD player :ok_hand:

1 Like

Indeed, I have the Trigon Vangard II, very happy with it.

1 Like

Which you lent to me (Thanks again BTW) and is a feckin’ awesome bit of kit with a decent SUT and a nice MC cartridge.

2 Likes

Which you also put me on to, and I bought, many many moons ago.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to trying my Trigon Advance SE (once I can manage to get the reassembly of my gyrodec right). I’ve had the new stage about 6 months and not even tried it yet :roll_eyes:.

New speaker platforms, very pleased as I think the stands are a couple of cm too short.

2 Likes

I have a new vinyl player a Consonance Liu - Bought back from the guy I sold it to quite a few years ago.
Trying it at the moment without the speed control box accessory.

10 Likes

For a change…azimuth looks out :thinking:

3 Likes

Those Consonance arms are stonkingly good, IMHO.

2 Likes

Trying 1960’s smooth plate Telefunkens in my phono stage in place of Mullard ECC83s.

4 Likes

Where did you buy these,i am looking to replace some sovtek ones in my phono stage.Be interesting to hear how you get on.

Too or two short :slight_smile:

1 Like

I contacted disco (Mike) after seeing this post on AoS.

Thanks for that,will take a look.

The granite platforms have made quite a bit of an improvement, I guess as I am more on axis for the horns. Well worth the money.

1 Like

The Tascam has settle in a bit more and is now not as bright, obviously needs a bit of a burn in and warm up.

It has been sat in its box for 4 years.

Gato PRD3 moved into my study system, feeding Samuel Johnson PPA100 power amp, into a wee pair of Dalis…

9 Likes

Another jolida dac landed with modwright mods to compare with normal jolida

6 Likes

Must say I like these jolida dacs , I believe Jack at bd supplied this modwright version