Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

The 5 tier rack is a.two person move.

Liking these :+1:

9 Likes

How many pairs of speakers do you have stashed in your broom cupboard Mike? You must nearly be at @Bourney levels of speakerboxxing by now.

1 Like

I was thinking Jerry Jacobs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I know Rob, a fair few pairs now. I just can’t make my mind up which to keep / are best for my room. They all have their better than the others points :confused:

There’ll be a few pairs appearing in the classifieds in the next couple of weeks, I guess.

Holy grail

8 Likes

The current build is all finished and crossovers sorted if you still fancy a listen.

I guess it’s difficult for you in your room. My speakers are the right size for my room, but in the wrong place. If I can convince Claire to let me mount the telly on the chimney breast then I’d be able to sort it. When Claire was away for a few days I had a little play, and when they’re firing down the room, with a bit of space around them, they sound fantastic.

Beautiful :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Obviously too nice to carry records around in Stu, you should frame it.

1 Like

I’ve cut out holes in each corner and I’m wearing them as shorts with a pair of braces

11 Likes

Yep, sure do Edd :+1:

I’ll probably take it to cranage to show it off

1 Like

I had my speakers either side of the chimney breast firing across the room. They were OK. Several rearrangements later they fire down the room and are much better.

The humongous levels of bass I achieved by pushing the speakers back towards the wall while firing across the room was great fun with things like Fuck Buttons though.

Yes, it is difficult. Obvs the bass is the main issue. It doesn’t take very much to be too much :frowning:

VTA looks out

5 Likes

Who cares about vta when your bag does 40rpm

10 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Well, you know, a chap has his needs.

2 Likes

3 Likes