Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

Six million years ago* Europe had its own species of Giant Panda.

*Not that long, geologically speaking.

2 Likes

Warm Banks.

In parts of London, its the fucking bus or train…

Whilst energy and oil firms are posting record profits. What a shithole country

2 Likes

And the government is taking record tax receipts.

That’s so they can give us money to give to the energy companies (and back to the government).

Its stupid that it goes around like that but at least if it goes back into government its still available to be shared. If it goes to Centrica/Shell etc it’ll fuck off to Luxembourg never to be seen again.

“Shared” - as in “Pork-Barrel Politics - Friends and Family Edition” -

e.g. At least 46 ‘VIP lane’ PPE deals awarded before formal due diligence in place | Coronavirus | The Guardian

The current government is heavily tax-addicted, it is bankrolled by the companies making the most profit from the current situation, and its various members are heavily invested in the companies making the most profit from the current situation!

Ooooh! Why is everything so expensive…?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

I’m aware they are as corrupt as fuck, but we might see 5p of it if it goes into the treasury. If it goes to corporate profits we see fuck all as we know.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

1 Like

Funny as fuck, she managed a u-turn in the same morning, beating Johnson’s previous record of the same afternoon.

3 Likes

At this point they’re just saying anything at-all that floats across their tiny minds - adjusting according to the jeers/cheers ratio…

We are SO fucked.

2 Likes

It’s only two years, I suspect that other than borrowing and cutting taxes they won’t actually get much done. The last 9 months will be pure election, the Lord’s and her own back benchers will fuck her over for the other 15.

I have assumed Truss will win, because obvious.

1 Like

This has the potential to be a far reaching ruling, about time.

When’s Vlad going to press the button, I’ve had enough :frowning:

1 Like

Have you tried tai chi?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnxiousDiligentKakarikis-max-1mb.gif

1 Like

No, I think it would make me angry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking forward to Barbarella, TBH.

2 Likes

Loans Run needs to be brought forward by about 450 years

1 Like

Running ahead of schedule. Idiocracy any day now.

1 Like