Slashers' corner's

WTF is this thread actually about?
Please post a pic of what is being discussed (I presume cut throat razors are not the preferred option).

Guy @Gyroscope was very kind indeed and gave away 4 traditional double edge razors away. All 4 of the guys who got them had never used a double edge razor before.

Me and Ɠlan got on OK, Steve @SAP7 got a bit of a rash, and Mike @MJ2 sliced himself up pretty good, as shown above, which I suspect was 1/4 of the effect the rest of the forum was hoping forā€¦

4 Likes

just dont try a pube trim with it. and if you do, please dont post any pictures

Manscape or manslaughter?

2 Likes

If anybody who didnā€™t get one first time round wants it, Iā€™ll give them first refusal Steve; only seems fair.

If not, in a day or two Iā€™ll put it in the post to you.

@J_B might want it (after a thorough sterilisation)?

Muhle synthetic brushes make badgers happy

https://www.muehle-shaving.co.uk/classic-muhle-small-black-synthetic-badger-shaving-brush

1 Like

Perfectly fair.
You asked and no one answered!
Happy to defer to a new victim :smirk:

1 Like

Kind you say?

3 Likes

I was using kind as a synonym for sadistic.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™ve already THOROUGHLY sterilised it Guy. Iā€™ll ask him.

These scythes only good for one days growth?

Only one way to find out

2 Likes

Fapptastic

1 Like

Slashing update: Day 2, shave 2.

Another good shave, but got the angle slightly Rong on my Adams apple and picked up a tiny, tiny nick,

Foo update: Taylors of Bond St Sandalwood soap ordered, silvertip badger hair brush and a lifetime supply of various blades donated by a mate who is obsessed with shaving foo.

Thinking of asking my brother to turn me a shaving bowl, and possibly a matching brush handle from some interesting wood.

Itā€™s really nice actually taking your time over a shave. What was a chore becomes a sort of luxury. Iā€™m lucky that Iā€™m on a 10-6 shift so I donā€™t have to rush in the morning, and also Iā€™m only doing half my face because of goatee reasons, but I think once Iā€™ve got the proper hang of it, I wonā€™t be spending too much longer than I do with my Mach 3.

Iā€™ve resisted up until now, but I simply must troll this thread for beard reasonsā€¦:grin:

5 Likes

I hate shaving

6 Likes