Slashers' corner's

I have no idea what this means.

All The Groin?

2 Likes

Today’s shave log:

Look at beard, decide that it won’t need trimming for another few days.
The end.

6 Likes

It means “against the grain”, which is exactly how I feel about this faff :laughing:

1 Like

There’s scope for a great tv show about someone who partakes of all the faffs; shaving, coffee. record cleaning, home baking, car detailing, serious BBQ etc & doesn’t find time to actually do anything else.

3 Likes

debarking-log

2 Likes

Quest would buy that in a heartbeat

Shaving & coffee pretty much covers it. BBQ seems to be an ongoing 24/7 pastime.

Shaving’s for cunts. :+1:

5 Likes

Just googling that now…

6 Likes

Describes pretty much everyone on here. All awful, some are likeable :wink:

1 Like

rubbed my stubble and decided it can wait

I have had one and a half of those.

A Landrover SIIA Airportable and a half share in a WW2 Ford GPW (Jeep).

The Jeep was awesome, probably the most fun I’ve had with a car. I wish I’d not walked away from that one.

I need a new brush and after watching this video I think I’ll be trying a synthetic one.

I’ve got a Mühle synthetic and it really is good. The Yaqi ones are meant to be great too.

Plenty of experienced guys saying that the good synthetics are as good or better than badger these days.

1 Like

Ditto, I have a Muhle synthetic one too.

They’re very good, and the conditions in Chinese badger farms have been well known for years.

1 Like

Fuck’s sake. I’m thinking of starting a shitting thread. We could discuss technique; feet up, or down? Which cheek to lean on when the going gets tough. Wipe forward or back? When is a shit best and what foods put just enough corners on it to make it exciting? What to read etc, etc…

Fucking shaving. “Experienced guys.” Are they the guys in the pro-shop? What the fucking hell are you talking about?

Shaving is fucking hateful, something NOT to be done, or if you feel you have to conform; something to be gotten over quickly because there are better fucking things to do with the pitiful amount of time you have on this arse-wipe rock.

Coffee anyone? :grin:

14 Likes

5 Likes

No, no it’s not.

3 Likes

s-l1600

Just get some of this and fuck your brushes right off!!