Slashers' corner's

Well, the kind of guys who go through brushes and razors like most people go through bog roll. It is a sort of pro-shop, remember most blokes never own a shaving brush or safety razor, but of course it being a bloke thing, there are some that take it to the opposite extreme, owning hundreds, and those that fetishise the whole process. Whilst these guys are obviously insane, some of those who aren’t quite so far up the spectrum can offer good advice on what is good or crap.

Anyway I’m enjoying shaving for the first time in my life, with the addition of a few inexpensive yet luxurious bits of foo, and having to take my time over it it’s become a nice leisurely ritual, a lovely little bit of luxury. I’m on a 10-6 shift so I can spare the time. If I don’t have the time, I don’t bother anymore so as to preserve the treat aspect of it, rather than have it become a chore again.

Mike, @MJ2, how are you getting on with the Ikon?

Fucking brilliant post …up until this bit…:confounded:

2 Likes

I was in a bit of a hurry, sorry will do better next time. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I could care less :blush:

1 Like

Don’t you fucking start.

1 Like

2 Likes

gas%20station_5e301fe40cd68229de9c1c8d0150021a

7 Likes

Got a pretty impressive beard going on @Rob998, thanks for asking.

1 Like

Did you grow it to cover all the scars? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Something like that @Jim

4 Likes

Smooooooth. Had a lovely shave with L’Occitane Cade shaving soap, bowl lathered, and I used a Feather blade. Resulted in a BBS finish, and I treated myself to a spritz of Acqua Di Parma Oud to finish off.

Lush.

Tart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Absofuckinglutely.

Amazing what a nice shave can bring you…

Mrs Slocombe would be bang on trend these days. I wonder if she ever shaved her pussy?

:pleading_face: Please…noooo…:pleading_face:.

Growler like a bearskin rug more like…

@Ruprecht would approve wholeheartedly. I imagine he enjoys Velcro action…

1 Like

Words I never expected to read on the Abattoir.

2 Likes

Onwards and upwards

It’s an amazing scent. Should be though, considering it’s £180 a bottle.