Today I have mainly been V2.0

P.s. the dog was not with any of us.

…irritated. We are down to a single child at home as eldest is in Iceland and second daughter is in Italy on school tours. Spent the morning sweeping up dust and debris, vacuuming and washing floors. House looked like a building site and not a bomb site. My reward was a trip round Liverpool’s finest vinyl shops and a very nice Thai meal.

Arrived home to find that the old laundry ceiling had collapsed (it is unused and was to be demolished soon anyway) so I’m still feckin’ sweeping up dust and debris, vacuuming and washing floors.

Bollocks!

2 Likes

Bummer…

Don’t forget to dust the plinths under your speakers, they were a disgrace yesterday.

1 Like

:grin: How’s yer chin? :grin::grin:

1 Like

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Slashers corner

Home improving…

I’ve had a lazy day watching the American Football and the F1 US Grand Prix.

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Not really…

1 Like

Out on a walk yesterday I encountered what looked like an extremely fierce and dangerous WILD ANIMAL

Never mind the Serengeti or crocodile-infested Aussie swamps. Your life can be at risk even in an Oxfordshire village !

VB

5 Likes

We are lucky enough to have a couple of those visit our back garden :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting dragged around places like this…

:weary:

2 Likes

I feel your pain!

1 Like

I can smell the Pot Pourri and scented candles from here

You buying some more accoutrements for that fireplace of yours?

Oh I remember the tat … :slight_smile:

Fuck off Ginge :angry:

3 Likes

:grin:

If it’s anything like our local garden centre,they will all be 50% off in a few weeks😀