Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

They also come with a pair of tassel ties :wink:

I rather like them (adds Cunty Points).

Are they absurdly expensive?

Annoying, wanky, pretentious advertising?

Worn by slebs? Preferably absolute belms?

Made in Chinese slave camps from endangered species?

Lots of poisonous waste from manufacturing?

£100.
Never seen them advertised.
See above.
Vietnam.
Undoubtedly toxic

I am but one man (enough volume for two, but, still…), if it was my call I’d say you’re in the Rong thread with those.

You want the uncunty shoe thread.

Of course, there isn’t one of those, 'cos everything this lot touches turns to Cunty :ok_hand:

1 Like

Now THESE on the other hand -

Exactly what I’d expect a Grand Seiko wearer to be poncing-about in - can almost smell the fucking Arome du Strandline

I remind you all

Anything that has been on your feet and for sale and in the same thread needs to advertised better,.

The kiss of death keeps them from the pillagers

Good work

2 Likes

Commentary on male couture … are you sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Tut. FAR too upmarket.

This week, aaahy haave been mostly, Wearing wellington boots and Harold Ramp’s castoffs…

Not enough chickens :+1:

Donchoo listen to them cluckin’ liars…

barely fucked chickens

God Bless America

I’m betting he drives a Jag… And has a Triumph Stag for the weekends.

1 Like

New hiking boots arrived, Vasque St. Elias FG. Very comfy, can’t wait to give them some real use :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

And I got a new box!

14 Likes

All black Gazelles

1 Like

Adidas Ultraboost 22. Didn’t really buy them for looks, had a pair of 21s last summer/autumn as long distance walking on tarmacked trails and pavements shoes. Very comfortable and the foo Boost soles really do help your stride. Made using recovered “ocean plastic” too :slightly_smiling_face:

Tres cunty <.chefkiss.>

1 Like

Love my Ultraboosts, amazingly comfy. Walked 22miles on the Downs Link in them one day. Major blisters, but couldn’t have finished the walk in anything else.

1 Like

Chortle, and as the soles wear and leave micro plastics to be washed into River courses and the oceans etc…

…Am now thinking about resonance controlled exotic wood ‘Bob clogs’.

This was not on today’s mind agenda.

2 Likes