Something else is positive

Happiness is…

Receiving a £5 off voucher for Screwfix by email five minutes before I’m planning to head there to buy something :sunglasses:

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Brilliant news

This is brilliant. He spent over four hours with her which is so generous. If only we had more high profile people who were just good people.

Sir Ian McKellen surprises young aspiring actor - BBC News

2 Likes

Well, positive in a way.

Bung Gaudi £7.95 (or more).

According to the Orb’s twitter feed, the album is only available for 72 hours.

3 Likes

Last night I was watching a YouTube video produced by a company selling some tools I wanted.
I had £160 worth of stuff in the virtual basket ready to go, right at the end of the film, words to the effect of, as a thank you for sitting through that, here’s a code for a 15% discount on your next purchase.
Thank you very much!

8 Likes

:+1:

Done. The compilation looks great too. What a shocking list of kit to have nicked. Still, he’ll have backed up that HDD carefully, won’t he… :grimacing:

Errr …

'Zactly. I had the same talk with my PhD student who left his notebook in my office and came looking for it in a state of panic later that day. No backup of the material on his HDD was in existence. I wouldn’t give back the PC until he backed it up using one of my USB drives, which I kept. It has TWAT’s PHD written on it in Tippex. Feck’s sakes…

3 Likes

I know. How on earth don’t they know ? Worrying isn’t it ?

Just remembered one of my first PhD students proudly taking his backup out of the same bag as his PC to show me when I asked had he backed up…

:unamused:

I refer you back to the post above yours.

File under: Things that make you go FUCKS SAKE at the top of your voice and frighten the bloke in the office next door.

2 Likes

Who TF nicks an asthma inhaler?

A junkie I guess :frowning_face:

1 Like
6 Likes

Well she’s certainly here to kick your ass and fix your truck.

Chapeau, madam.

12 Likes

thought that was a few years ago after she got arrested.

8 Likes