Spirit of the Slaughterhouse: Free Stuff

OK, let me have the address and will post it tomorrow.

Thanks Mick, let me know how much I owe for postage.

Just popping this up to see if it would be of interest to anyone -

I have a Pro-Ject Xperience Acryl languishing in the attic -

same as this but without the speedbox

problem is I snapped off one of the cart leads when removing the cart and I never got round getting it fixed. So it that will need fixing obvs and I don’t know if I can find a suitable box for it so might need picked up as well !

Sounds great eh but it is free :grinning:

I will of course dig it out and get some pics posted up and check everything else still works.

17 Likes

I would be very interested if it could be posted, happily pay for the carrier! Fab offer.

3 Likes

That is feckin’ generous. Well played!

5 Likes

Very much so, great offer!

Bloody hell mate. Not worthy.

1 Like

Cheers guys but It is a waste of an extremely good TT tbh and I really can’t be bothered with the whole ebay shit. I would much prefer it got used by one of you lot.

Rob, if you aren’t in a hurry, then leave it with me and I’ll see what I can do and will be in touch :+1:

2 Likes

Having a clear out and got a few music DVDs here that I never watch. Donation to the AA fund to cover postage:

Matchbox Twenty - Show
John Martyn - At the BBC
John Martyn - Live at the Camden Palace Theatre
David Gilmour - In Concert
Sting - Bring on the Night
Dave Matthews Band - Live at Folsom Field
Billy Cobham - Latin Soul (signed)

1 Like

Wow very generous :clap::clap::clap:

(Will not show picture of TT to daughter of what she missed out on :laughing:)

1 Like

You should ebay it for charity.

Can I be next in the queue otherwise? If can even see the front?

Of course will add you to list.

I genuinely didn’t know you could do that Steve - mind you there’s plenty of charity cases on here. :grinning:

I’ll get some pics up over the weekend.

Yes please Jon :+1:

Free speaker stands, about 18 inches high. Collection only. I work in Warrington and Milton Keynes, so can collect from there as well as my house in Cheshire.

3 Likes

Rob here’s a few pics of the actual TT

Bad news first -

I can’t find the feckin’ 16A power supply but will have a look for it over the weekend - got misplaced when we moved house I fear.

As I said the arm will need fixed as the one of the cart leads broken off (pic 2) - I still have it and stuck it under the record puck. I have four Ortofon leads I can send if they’re of any use.

A brand new unused belt and the anti-skate weight are in seperate bags as well.

You’ll need to give the spindle a clean and oil but it still spins silently so doesn’t appear to have any issues.

Obviously if I can’t find the power supply then I can’t guarantee it’s fully working are you still willling to chance it ?

4 Likes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xproject+16a+power+supply.TRS0&_nkw=project+16a+power+supply&_sacat=293

power supplies.

3 Likes

It looks lovely! I’m sure a 16A power supply can be sorted out if it’s not found.

Regarding the arm wire, that looks like a possible rewire job, as it looks like it broken off inside the arm, but it can be done :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Nice floor :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Actually on your close up of the head shell, can I just see the broken wire sticking it’s head out? it could be carefully soldered back on, possibly…

1 Like

Hopefully I can find it and save you the money but as Bob has kindly put up a link they’re easy enough to get.

Henley Designs sell the cables https://www.henleyaudio.co.uk/products/tonearm-inner-cables albeit they’re out of stock at the moment.

1 Like