Tales from Uh-merica

No doubt. And I do find American gun ownership laws absurd, no private citizen needs to own an assault rifle or handgun.
Just pointing out that those pictures aren’t showing what people think they are.

3 Likes

FFS

The deputies have since returned to duty and were reassigned, despite the shooting sparking protests.

They just don’t fucking care do they

3 Likes

It’s still a racist country just like it has always been. I doubt I will ever go back. It disgusts me.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Why would they even be bothering to give a homeless person a fine that would never be paid? That was just an excuse to fuck with him because he’s black. Unbelievable.
Orange County is in California, but it is one of the most reactionary, far right, racist areas in the whole USA

2 Likes

In some counties they can then put them in jail for non payment, get them off the street and use them as slave labour :confused:

1 Like

Even trendy-lefty San Francisco has a night-time “street-cleaning” operation that involves hosing-down all the sidewalks in the touristy and well-to-do areas at night so they’re too wet for homeless people to settle. Even during the huge droughts 2014-15 when water rationing was in operation they kept doing it.

California, über alles…

The Democrats are not getting off to a good start. The useless cunts will get punished for this at the midterms.

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

As if common sense was still a thing in the Capitol. :frowning_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Tell you what, old Sleepy Joe’s on a fucken charge, isn’t he? Bulldozing cunts left, right and centre. Sacking 9 Trump-appointed science advisors today, ending a number of key fossil fuel subsidies on top of all the vaccine rollout, stimulus plan, reversing those egregious Trump policies on immigration. Just announced a massive infrastructure investment/jobs plan too.

11 Likes

Start as you mean to go on.

Time will tell but at the moment he seems like a breath of fresh air in the cesspit of US politics.

2 Likes

Looks like Georgia will have been one of the most significant Senate races in history.

1 Like

And *possibly one of the best outcomes ever.

*very probably

1 Like

I’d feel an awful lot happier about all of that if they didn’t appear to be straight on continuing with Trump’s family separation policy for illegal immigrants.