Tales from Uh-merica

It’s epidemic right now. Here we have the recently formed “Peoples Party”, about the most right I’ve seen a Canadian political party drift ( it’s basically a Trump-like white aggrievement movement)

It’s almost like a worldwide political shift is being coordinated by a shadowy organisation of rich and powerful people

:disguised_face:

175417397-290.jpg

nothing so exotic I suspect

1 Like

:disappointed: :rage:

Why yes Teddy, thanks for the warning!

:laughing:

10 Likes

God works in mysterious ways

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/25/new-york-preacher-robbed-jewelry-livestream

2 Likes

The whole Matthew 6:19 thing seems to have passed him by a bit.

Boom…

9 Likes

The Dissociative States of America…

2 Likes

I expect it’s much the same here in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jul/31/us-inflation-corporate-greed

1 Like

Share buybacks are one of the sneakiest tricks these firms perform. Basically using profit - not their money - that should be invested or could be shared with employees to enrich themselves.

7 Likes

If only they had referendums on their Constitution, they could get an amendment in rather than relying on political appointment judges to interpret it.

1 Like

Alex Jones having a totally normal one :laughing:

Hopefully the parents get to nail him to the wall and then law enforcement have a nice custodial sentence waiting for perjury etc.

6 Likes

[record scratch] ‘Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got here…’

2 Likes

Many years ago my brother (& Jon Ronson) led Alex Jones on an expedition into Bohemian Grove to find out exactly what went on there. Jones was apparently a properly timid, wimp when confronted with even the mildest actual risk. He was nothing like the tough guy persona he presented on his TV channel.

4 Likes

Who would have imagined it, Alex Jones hires the shittiest most incompetent lawyers possible.

5 Likes

Imagine the information regarding the Jan 6th coup attempt that Jones will have engaged in with all manner of Republican blowhards. They’ve all gone very quiet having realised the implications of this data release. I hope it all gets made public.

3 Likes