The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Lots, in many cases rather than allow private security the HO provides CP.

Do you think they police football games for free?

Give me 3 days with these cunts and not even a rat could make a meal of their remains.

3 Likes

Isn’t he specifically wanting to hire the Royal Security police - the same ones he used to have?

I don’t think they are up for hire. Well , I hope not!

They’re all the same thing, Police CP provide protection for all sorts of people like Royals, MPs, visiting diplomats, businessmen, oligarchs etc

Ok but I thought the team that protect the Royals were specific team within that with enhanced training and intelligence briefings.

Yes those will be the best performing who get allocated for long term assignments to high profile/risk people like royals and MPs and will do specific scenario or task based training etc

It’s all the same group though.

1 Like

Form an orderly queue please. I’m right behind you with a lump hammer

Armed with a Surform here :+1:

Not an individual is it?

Neither is Harry, it’s also his family.

Do you think that 90,000 football fans hire the police or is it one individual (security manager) at a club that arranges it?

Bit of a silly argument.

Isn’t that the point? He wants to but can’t.

1 Like

Not really, police at football is crowd control and public order and only fair football should pay. Windsor wants additional security that the risk assessment says he doesn’t need and is demanding it because he can afford to pay. As if the police haven’t got better thing to be doing than trailing after some two bit a list celeb. Yet more tax payers money being wasted on a court case because he didn’t get his way.

The point is why should he even be allowed to. Who the fuck does he think he is. Not as if the police haven’t got better things to be doing.

Any basis for that?

Once again why should he be denied when his family is also at risk?

1 Like

The BBC can have another one. That’s a polecat.

10 Likes

This cunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/24/viktor-orban-against-race-mixing-europe-hungary

2 Likes

It’s a real worry, to be sure. The truly unpalatable thing is that the world appears to be lurching in that direction.

Will we never learn ?

What we all need now is more love and unity

Twats like that can get to fuck.

2 Likes

To paraphrase a fomer colleague:

People are going to be like this all the time they’ve got holes im their arses.

He was right , wasn’t he.:pensive:

‘Some people’…

3 Likes