The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

At the same time as enabling these people to plunder the public finances at will to the tune of hundreds of millions, the government continues to sanction desperate benefit claimants left, right and centre in the drive to cut down on so called benefit cheats.

The gross injustice of it all is just the tip of the iceberg. As the article points out the system is costing people their lives while a select few are banking vast profits off the back of their suffering. Meanwhile the Tory grassroots cheer loudly as Liz Truss claims that “profit is not a dirty word.” Hey ho.

2 Likes

And has been shown many many times, benefits fraud is a few millions of pounds, vs tax dodging (of which I’d class fraudulent charity status as one variety) costs many many billions every year. But of course, those billions go to the right sorts of people don’t they? So that’s OK…

2 Likes

Fuck you Greggs.

1 Like

2 Likes

Your anti bac seagull wants a peck at the title

I’m so fucking sick of society bending itself into a pretzel to accommodate religion. FUCK. OFF. YOU. GOD. BOTHERING. CUNTS.

7 Likes

That is fucking outrageous! Isn’t Catholicism the materially-wealthiest religion of them all? Sickening…

3 Likes

CP to the BBC. It seems that even with practically limitless channels they are still incapable of showing a full field event when there is some running going on. They just cut from the run up of the ladies javelin to watch the hurdlers getting ready. Not everyone is a running fanatic, In fact a lot of us wouldn’t miss it at all.

Your wishes are more important than others :thinking:

No , my point is anyone who’s wishes aren’t to watch running always lose out. And the beeb have enough channels to not cut everything else to make room for track events. But they still do it

With a limited budget, they need to prioritise the sport that has the biggest following.
It’s unfortunate that this isn’t your favourite.

Jesus Terry, let the man have his cockpunch.

7 Likes

A decent whinge would be worthwhile. “I don’t like it” is a waste of oxygen.

The BBC take the feed from the host broadcaster
Think you should redirect the CP

:+1:

x2 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

YAY!
slappyfite
Mod fite!

A punch in the bollocks to M&S - this arrived on the delivery tonight. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

A former friend mentioned the X-word tonight.

Wtf is a “Percy”?

4 Likes

M&S swine

2 Likes