The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Henchman

2 Likes

Pretty witty though. Eh ? :joy:

I did titter, reluctantly. FoL2 Lauren pissed herself.

6 Likes

Just thought of the obvious comeback “Yeah, I wore it down in you” but I’m, like, 15 minutes too late. FML.

5 Likes

That probably would also have stopped FoL #2 laughing so much as she ran to throw up in the bathroom… Shame.

2 Likes

Childhood Trauma 101.

1 Like

FIFA cave in once again, wonder if they’ll give Budweiser back a proportion of their sponsorship payment

Budweiser posted a message on Twitter on Friday saying, “Well, this is awkward” before the post was later deleted.

1 Like

“Those in corporate areas of stadiums at the tournament will still be able to purchase alcohol.”

Obvs :rofl:

next announcement will be

“access to corporate areas will now be limited to Qatari nationals and FIFA executives only”

You can still get Bud Zero though.

Wow! Punishment as well.

2 Likes

Oh the fucking irony…

During a broadcast on Israeli public television, Maluma was asked: “Don’t you have a problem with human rights violations in this country?” (Qatar)

Amazon can have one for their “Subscribe and Save” scheme.

The bulk (120 pcs) box of Dentastix I buy for the girls have been slowly creeping up in price for the last 18 months. Ok, that’s inflation, I get that. But the latest scheduled delivery is now priced higher than I can buy them from the same site if I cancel my subscription and place a normal one-off order.

Obviously that’s what I’ve done but how many people will just let it run at the higher price?

1 Like

Yeah the randomness of Amazon’s pricing means that you have to review these each time. It’s a horrible system

They probably employ a similar algorithm to insurance companies and broadband providers where they calculate the % who will continue to swallow the price increase though inertia.

2 Likes

Pubs that think they’re the fucking Savoy Grill or summat can have one.

“Do you have a table available for Saturday evening please?”

“Yes, certainly, how many for?”

“Six, plus two dogs.” [already checked, it’s dog-friendly]

“Oh dear, I’ve just noticed that we’re fully booked, sorry.”

I know larger groups are not relished by restos, as it can be a PITA to get diverse meals onto the table at the same time, but FFS, Swanage in fucking late November is not exactly rammed with customers, and I know I’ve been lied to instead of just saying “Sorry, we struggle to accommodate larger groups”…

Not exactly the first time, either.

Mrs JB has just rung to say that all trains from London to the Midlands have been cancelled , more expense for another night in a hotel.

It’s very windy here. Maybe something blown over?

The third fucking attempt at a Sickness Absence Review this week.

It seems that asking questions is enough to delay planned meetings- in one case when I’m half an hour away from the fucking place.

So close to a conniption fit last week. Apologies to anyone who may have seen/ heard me casting my gimlet eye on the phone and saying “what a bunch of disorganised cunts”

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

And this. How about an ‘excuse me please’?:thinking: