The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

My home insurance with Aviva has just renewed in Feb. Last year (in the old place) they tried to increase it by 10% but when I threatened to go elsewhere, they relented and agreed to keep it at the previous year’s price. This year in the new place, they again tried to increase it, by 12% this time. I went back and argued that the contents insured value has not changed and the rebuild cost (because bungalow) is actually less than the previous place. They relented again and reduced the 12% increase to 5%. Result.

9 Likes

What the fuck have you got on your insurance company? Its like you operate in a different galaxy with insurance. You always come up snelling of roses :laughing:

1 Like

Insurance companies aren’t difficult. As soon as I get the renewal quote I go online and get loads of alternative quotes. Then I go back to the original company with the best one. If they can get close to it, fine. If not, I change.

2 Likes

Thanks. I hadnt thought of that.

1 Like

I smell of something, but it’s deffo not roses :joy:

3 Likes

We have had no issues with Tesco home insurance. They gave us by far the best renewal quote.
Not a fan of Tesco, but the insurance seems alright. They paid out £2k to fix a fucked Koetsu a few years ago so they are alright in my book.

p.s. helps if you use clubcard number i think.

2 Likes

Club card does get you a discount, as does having house and car insurance.

1 Like

Been done to death on here no doubt… Delivery companies. Why do they need to act like they actually hate you and deploy every possible tactic to make your life difficult. The words live and help are doing some seriously heavy lifting. There is no further options other than to go back to the tracking page I came from or p!ss off and stop bothering their bot.

Haha, these dobbers actually turned up, even though it’s been all over Twitter for a fortnight that the event that they were taking their hate to didn’t actually exist

Bellends.

10 Likes

Dispise that moody vicar as much as fox

2 Likes

The zombie apocalypse really isn’t panning-out in the way we all expected…

8 Likes

C/P to my Google news feed for being such a tease! :fist_right::cherries:

1 Like

Always a sign of a clear conscience.

1 Like

After what’s happened in Sheffield they still do this? WTF? What is this with councils and trees lately?

1 Like

The cunts who did this

And following from that, a 2 for the price of 1 offer for your convenience.

I knew Davidson was an odious poundshop Freddie Starr, but hadn’t realised quite how closely he’d followed the cricetivore’s career-trajectory… :open_mouth:

1 Like