The Football

Liverpool clearly trying their best to be worse than Everton at defending set pieces.:tired_face:

Wow, is this lino on a work placement scheme?

1 Like

Day job as a piece of flooring?

That is rancid. :+1:

1 Like

Haha, Carroll, what a twat! :joy:

Naby ā€¦the more he plays the worse he gets

Gutted watching him

Lol, another offside missed.

Decent game, fair result.

Happy.

Thought he was great tonight. Funny old game.

Really?!

Heā€™s off the pace, and missed far too many tackles and passes for meā€¦I know heā€™s capable but im expecting much more strength driving through

I thought Keita was ok, nothing more. Firmino was very poor tonight. Anderson and Rice were very good for the 'ammers.

Agreed firmino last couple of games have been similiar. He has these 2-3 patches and then is outstanding in the next 4-5

Liverpool were garbage and lucky to get one.:weary:

1 Like

As good a player as he can be, if these figures are correct heā€™s not good enough to be in a side with title ambitions.

From what Iā€™ve seen of him, heā€™s a fantastic player (on TV only and I donā€™t count the five minutes of highlights you get on MOTD) Tonight was the first time in ages Iā€™ve seen him have a really poor game.

Tonight was particular last game not much better, but even when heā€™s not fantastic heā€™s still a hard working team player and creates and finds chances.
Thatā€™s how it is sometimes. Donā€™t get me wrong Heā€™s always a starter for me

Weā€™ve not looked good with the pressure of running the pack to the line so far

:eyes:

If only Jose had tried to cheer up Utdā€™s squad like this.

2 Likes

He has made a couple of bloopers against Leicester and Man Utd but they didnā€™t cost us points and overall he has been as reliable as any other goalie bar De Gea, and he is not responsible for our current malaise.