:pray::clap::pray::clap::pray:

What makes you think he isn’t ?

VB

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

Meh!

Mancs the luckiest?..same old…twas always thus…:smirk:

1 Like

Liverpool the unluckiest? One for the trophy cabinet and an open top bus parade surely?

3 Likes

These features are really the worst kind of click-bait and the BBC absolutely loves them. I’m sure the comments section is full of balance and objectivity.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if Klopp can actually win something, rather than just being there.

I hold no real hope of United winning the Premier League this season the way pre-season and the transfer window has gone.

Yeah I’m sure you’ll find it “interesting”.

1 Like

Hart’s gone to Burnley.

Speculation mode: I can’t see Burnley having two “main” keepers. I wonder if Chelsea might bid for Pope with Courtois increasingly looking like he’s leaving.

I thought Heaton and Pope were both injured, hence the move for Hart. Otherwise, I think your theory is more plausible than the Chavs stumping up the readies to Athletico for their keeper.

Chavs will go for Butland as he’s cheaper.

You’re right, apparently Pope’s got a 6-8month shoulder injury.

Butland would be ok but we are looking at others as well, some I have never heard off.
We will land up buying 4 new players at 11 o’clock Thursday night and play them at the weekend. (I hope)

fxt for Chel$ki accuracy

3 Likes

Well that would be unfortunate because the window closes at 5pm Thursday!:smirk:

1 Like

Actually, the window for loans is open for another couple of weeks so expect lots of people signed on loan and then converted to permanent in the January window.

1 Like

Strong rumour that Chelsea will take Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic on loan.

Strong rumour Chelsea are in for Arrizabalaga from Athletico Bilbao for £71m.

Looks like Keba Arrizabalaga has signed?