The Football

Mince pies?

He started Christmas back in the summer then!

I wonder when he put his tree up ?

So, Liverpool fans. Are Keita and (esp) Fabinho getting a decent crack of the whip?

I appreciate Keita has had gargh for a while, but Iā€™d have thought by this stage of the season, in such a big game, theyā€™d have more to offer than the usual 3 suspects

Whats going on ?

If you look at Kloppā€™s MO with Robertson, he introduces new players very slowly.

Iā€™m not too concerned about Fabinho because heā€™s played quite a lot of football in a short space of time with Brazil.

Keita I think will see more action this month, as the schedule heats up.

1 Like

Keita looked good for the short time he played

Last night was disappointing especially Hendo

Fair point about Robertson, though both Keita and esp. Fabinho have much greater pedigree: Robertson came from Hull !

Still. The midfield 3 were left wanting, and then some, last night. Heā€™s managed to get away with it for a season or so, but heā€™d better get his skates on bedding them in, or this season will be as good as over before Christmas.

Thatā€™s exactly why Robbo has hit the ground running.

Excellent pedigree and feeder club.

:tiger:

True that. But still ā€¦ :slight_smile:

There is a horse called Klipperty Klopp running tomorrow - will have to throw a few quid away on it.:rofl:

2 Likes

Barney nails it

3 Likes

one of @ICHM favourite players to earn Ā£3M for sitting on his arse till the New Year

#dreamjob

If he doesnā€™t play he only gets 325k a week. He will scrape along.

Quite why we bought a player for a position we have well covered is a mystery to me.

rarely does the word only look so lost and out of place in a sentence :roll_eyes:

giphy%20(9)

6 Likes

Southampton goalie trying to make a Man Utd game entertaining :grin:

Oops

Joseā€™s gonna be fumin

Jose needs to be sacked. All these lumbering giants plodding around the pitch. Itā€™s from another time.

1 Like

When did mop head get a haircut? Missed that.

Villa playing well at Boro and sticking it to that twat Pulis.

1 Like