In other news
That interior ![]()
![]()
![]()
I didn’t know what it was so googled “cubic micro ev” and immediately got a direct hit ![]()
Oxford Westgate carpark update.
There is a pair of free, very fast chargers located in back left corner in the EV parking area.
I missed the sign when i parked and didn’t realise.
Came back to a warm cable which I wasn’t expecting, got in and the battery was 99% full from around 50% when i left it an hour or so earlier.
Happy days.
I’d still rather have the electric Carver.
I’ll look out for them! I was there on Friday but just plugged in as normal and got a bit of charge.
I saw 8 of them on a car transporter in Cardiff last week. I like them.
Made by Lego?
New milk float.
Pickup experience comically bad, first supercharger experience was a 10 minute queue, living the dream.
There’s a Tesla service dude here, asking people if there are any issues with the car that need looking at. Not sure if it’s great service or indicative of the frequency this kind of thing might be required.
I am quite impressed that you got it so quickly.
IIRC you only ordered it a month or so ago?
Are you experiencing product based trolling from the world’s richest narcissist?
I think I have a lot of that ahead!
@Kevin there’s almost no delay on Tesla right now, they even offered pickup a week or two earlier if I wanted. Most other vehicles are months to wait.
Do you have off street parking now?
I do while two neighbouring houses are unoccupied!
Excellent looking currymobile
Does the Y have biohazard filtration? ![]()
It does! One of the things it has over the 3.

