The Milk Float Thread

Woohoo!

1 Like

Nice! What are your first thoughts? I drove one very briefly and it seemed very comfy

This and smooth, still making imaginary gear changes though. Have literally jumped in to get to my site , looking forward to a proper dick around with settings tomorrow and using a public charger.

My lad was more excited than me , wanted me to cruise him to school in it

Omaze now have ÂŁ10 of my money

Nope, more than you thought.

I’m looking forward to their 2024 range.
Hopefully designed from the ground up with far better ranges. It’s the E car I’d get if it wasn’t a botch job on the petrol chassis.

Until they stop vajazzling them with bits of fluorescent yellow I’m going nowhere near a fucking electric mini.

Cunts

1 Like

Was transported to the Turan and back in the accountant’s Y yesterday evening. Was impressed with the urge, given it’s only the entry level version.
Amazing space - superb for a family man like Adam.
Properly christened the passenger seat too with a huge guff on the way back :joy:

9 Likes

Cunt.

1 Like

Can

Ann’s 9 year old Fiesta needs replacing. When I first suggested about a year back that we get a lecky car for her, she said she didn’t want an electric car…
We just came back from a test drive in one of these and she absolutely loved it! :rofl: :rofl:
I liked it very much too…the only (very minor) negative thing for me was the slightly jiggly ride on the 20’ wheels, but Ann didn’t notice that at all.

3 Likes

What size battery do they offer?

60, which Renault say is good for 280 miles, but the salesman was more realistic - 200-220 he said. Add 20 with the optional heat-pump.

The two ton weight of these things doesn’t help with the ride quality either. They all clatter a bit over the potholes, well the ones I’ve driven all have.

Looks nice. Frenchies are knocking out the park on design at the moment.

Yes, in the flesh it was a very striking and attractive design. Maybe the best looking current EV (imho)

3 Likes

Wasn’t that bad, the ride was slightly jiggly, not crashy like the model Y I recently went in… and that only had 19s!

The weight will actually help ride as the ratio of sprung to unsprung mass will be more favourable for a heavy car.

More likely they just did a shit job of tuning the suspension.

4 Likes

Am looking forward to reports on reliability of complicated French auto electronics, from those that remember the 2000s era Laguna.