The Milk Float Thread

Pete will be chuffed to get a lift from you to bakeoffs & will undoubtedly enjoy stopping frequently for 30-60 minutes so that you can re-charge. Sounds a real winner. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be giving Adam a lift to the West Country Weekender.

It’s a roundtrip of about 500 miles, but as my (diesel) car has a range of 700 miles, we’ll probably starve.

Oh the irony! :laughing:

3 Likes

How much do the BMW’s i3s go for s/h ?

Off peak or standard rate?

Economy 7

Been hammering the salesman all day making them call me back again and again. Got it in a slightly different colour without the glued on chrome bits for £5 a month less.

1 Like

Brown?

1 Like

Really needs to be double brown with the interior to match

http://www.westwaynissan.co.uk/used-photos/westway/470x/4/1/HF16WZU.jpg

It’s out of my hands. The current wife wanted a silver or white one so it’s in ‘Blade Silver’.

I have however been looking at seat covers for it…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEIGE-REAL-LEATHER-LOOK-SEAT-COVERS-FOR-NISSAN-LEAF-11-ON-/112192485783?hash=item1a1f317997:g:Ze4AAOSwcLxYG0Fo

1 Like

“Real leather look” :joy:

You are Henry VIII,and i claim my IO ltd.

1 Like

Get one of these to make it drive smoother

2 Likes

OK I think I have decided against a Leaf. The main issue is that it won’t work for me as an only car, so i need to keep the Mazda estate. However, that means I keep the expenses and inconvenience of an old car, and make no overall savings. Indeed, the £70/month battery charge would offset most financial benefits - that’s about what I spend on fuel apart from long journeys.

But the basic principle of having an electric car is, I think, OK for me, despite the fact that we have no drive. So when there is a larger one at a sensible office, I think I’ll make the jump.

Good luck with yours Jack :+1:

Move up north and have sweeping gravel drive for the same price as no drive in the south.

Indeed,and Luton is not that far.:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Yep, I could swap my house for this in Ruddington up your way:

You should see some of the crazy house prices you can get out here…

Yes it comes with heater leather seats front and rear plus a heated steering wheel but they are all in black so I’m thinking of adding covers. Hopefully on full power the heat will come through…

1 Like

Yes but you’d have to live in France with French people and French people are cunts.

4 Likes

Ruddington is quite nice, too.