The Pasteis De Bellend

Mr. MWS’s latest escapade as ’ Frisky De Natta’ will be influencing / corrupting the interwebz soon

2 Likes

Waitrose ‘Pastel de Nata’. £1.00 each. Too big, too sweet, had a bit of crunch but missed the chewy. Shit. :+1:

2 Likes

Think it would be nice if a few of you had a go at making these at lopwell
More than happy to be the only judge :+1:

2 Likes

I think you should be in charge of putting them together, your talent is wasted in judgement. :joy:

2 Likes

It would be like you entering a tailoring competition
Needless and cruel to the other entrants

5 Likes

The winner gets to meet Mr MWS’ friends, the loser gets the bunk below @Jim ?

VB

2 Likes

Wow, looks poor. I wouldn’t have said there was much scope for disaster beforehand, but I feel tremendous conniption opportunities now we’ve got going.

2 Likes

Fucking state of these!
https://thegreatbritishbakeoff.co.uk/recipes/all/paul-hollywoods-pasteis-de-nata/

1 Like

Best ones i had were in Jersey,loads of Portuguese and Maderians living there

Looks like badly made Yorkshire pudding :-1:

Not cooked hot enough, I think.

Friends of ours, their daughter worked on a couple of series of GBB.

The showpiece examples of anything supposedly conjured up by Hollywood or Prue Leith are actually made by a small team of pro bakers & the 2 stars have nothing to do with it.

She also didn’t really enjoy being in Hollywood’s presence despite feeling (at 25) that she was too old for him!

8 Likes

Shocked by that. SHOCKED I tell you.

5 Likes

Sous vide then blowtorch? :thinking:

1 Like

For Paul Hollywood I would forgo the Sous Vide. Following copious use of the blowtorch one might apply the woodchipper and then garnish with hungry gibbons or chimpanzees.

3 Likes

I find it heartening that humble custard tard chat leads to hidden truths.

I don’t believe it. You will be telling me that Titchmarsh doesn’t do all his own digging next … :cry:

1 Like

Want the correct attire to truly enjoy the de natta? Enhance enjoyment, make them easier to gorge.
Lab-ya couture is standing by for your special bespoke needs

Shoplifter? We’ve got you covered

4 Likes

Lidl’s finest…

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

They, they put them in those hateful silver hats?

Foul swines!

5 Likes