The shit that does merit its own thread

Tragic mate, hopefully it will lead to some level of closure for you all.

1 Like

Yes,hopefully this will help my sister and her sons.
Going to see if I can get to Swansea at the end of the case.

There are questions that will never be resolved,but hopefully some recommendations for positive changes.

We will probably never know why she went from London >Southampton >Exeter> Bristol and into Wales.
She was days away from starting a new business venture and very upbeat

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Stu - what a tragedy to have to endure for your family. Hope your sister can get some understanding and closure from it.

1 Like

What a terrible tragedy. I imagine the not knowing makes it very hard for the family and it probably doesn’t help that the wheels of the justice system seem to turn so slowly. My heart goes out to you all.

1 Like

That is awful. Hope some answers come out to give you all some peace.

1 Like

Wow that’s a really sad business, Stu. I really hope some answers and a degree of closure can be found.

1 Like

Wow, that is truly sad. Let’s hope that something positive can come of it.

1 Like

That’s an absolutely tragic story. Can’t imagine how tough things must have been for your family. Hopefully your sister gets some solace from the outcome.

1 Like

Wow, can’t imagine how that feels not knowing and the loss. Hope you get some answers out of the inquiry.

1 Like

Since her death,some dark stuff that had happened to her in the previous year or two came to light. Can’t say much more just incase there are individual prosecutions.

One weird thing was that her laptop was missing,seems it was recovered this year washed up on a beach in Wales 6 years later.
The police have managed to recover some info off it,but don’t know what is on it,if anything of importance.
I’ll update once the inquest has happened.
The state thought there were questions that were of importance to try and get answers, hence the section 2 which means at least my sister doesn’t keep needing to try and find money.

19 Likes

That was a heartbreaking story, I keep looking at her photo and thinking what a beautiful, happy young woman. Such an unimaginable loss.

1 Like

Awful Stu, I can’t imagine what that must be like.

1 Like

Jesus Stu, I had no idea, what a horrific tragedy.

Hope all of your family are able to find something positive from the inquest.

4 Likes

Amongst all the heartbreak I guess this is all you can hope for.

1 Like

There are four security guys driving round the campsite on a buggy singing close harmonies. Why not?

Stu, this is awful - I’m shocked and saddened to hear about it and can only imagine how much worse it must be for your sister and all the family. I really hope you all find some meaning to it and hopefully something that helps you going forward, out of the inquest.

1 Like
5 Likes

Fuck, that’s what we’ve become :disappointed:

Post Turan problems.

1 Like

Cyst fever dreams?

3 Likes