The shit that does merit its own thread

Pub quiz moment: Wiki says Lennie Peters was Charlie Watts’ uncle, and that he was blinded in two separate incidents - a car accident took one eye when he was five and a thrown brick the other when he was sixteen.

1 Like
2 Likes

9 Likes

Boo feckin’ hoo you absolute shitmonger…

8 Likes

I have problems with his carrying water for Putin, but claiming he’s an anti-Semite for questioning Israel’s actions against the Palestinians is a stretch.

2 Likes

I was citing his all-round cuntishness really, but I take your point. He really is a total snotwad though.

1 Like

Yes. I like a bit of the Floyd and he was always good about making sure there was a little something financially for Syd, but there’s a lot about him to dislike

2 Likes

I expect the Germans probably know a thing or two about anti-semitism.

Same here. Mega bucks job shopping for Aramco.

An Oxford chazzer appears to have a record by this lot.

Given that I had no idea about them despite living there for 20 years, how far away from it should I run?

2 Likes

Has the forum changed,or have I done something?

1 Like

If same as I had press = key

or the triple bar top right.

Only use my phone so no idea how to change it

Has gone back now. Weird,what’s Jon upto today out of interest ?

7 Likes

Update time. This one seems to have new features and everything.

Not sure I want to know what the personal chat thing is.

I have noticed the chat function.
I am not tempted to use it at the mo.

Whit fucking time this was regulated. Alarm bells should ring when the industry body says they await credible evidence about long term health affects!! Surely it’s their job to say what the risks are… cunts.

Using them to quit smoking, just starting myself, it’s one thing. Creating a market among children and young adults is a just fucking wrong.

5 Likes