You mean when you accidentally let slip about the goings-on in your basement they said they’d have to call the authorities ?
Offer them an unmissable deal on some pre-loved human organs and THAT’S how they thank me! ![]()
Typical calm, positive, optimistic presentation
. The tech “did not live up to expectations” though.
This has been linked to before, but in case you haven’t seen it here’s how to make valves
Was looking at that earlier, fully mental.
‘Prospective runners must write a “Why I should be allowed to run in the Barkley” essay along with a $1.60 (£1.27) entrance fee and if successful get a letter of condolence.’
What a sweet story. And a wonderful human being. ![]()
Was probably trying to build a nest in her barnet.
Metal detectorist Twitter: wow, this guy found an amazing ring. And beforehand he thought he heard a woman crying
Folk horror Twitter: has he read any MR James? ![]()
Well you did say let the market decide…
I’m not convinced it’s all about money either. If I was a foreign nurse I’d be concerned about the racist and xenophobic opinions that the govt are pushing and a lot of the media are promoting/supporting.
Seven out of 10 of those leaving last year – 8,680 – qualified as a nurse somewhere other than the UK or EU, often in India or the Philippines. Many had worked in Britain for up to three years, according to research from the Health Foundation.
The UK is far from a welcoming place at the moment and I can only see the rhetoric ramping up over the rest of the year.
In the early days of the internet this was known as “mystery meat navigation” after the “mystery meat” that you would get with school dinners where you had to bite into it to find out what it was.
Is this style of posting, rather than just posting the link, to measure engagement or something?
No, you’re reading too deeply into it. I wrote my first thought upon seeing the title of the piece. ![]()
Please tell me that’s a spoof. Please!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Imagine the combo of ludicrously-expensive and appalling amount of egregious faff meant it never got beyond JDM. I’ve certainly never heard of it.

