The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

10 years time, much better versions of these will be everwhere in the US military.

The not very ‘well regulated militias’ may end up having to defend themselves against those at some point.

Maybe someone could make a film about it.

4 Likes

given what our roboticists (some of whom have worked with BD) tell me, it’s closer than 10 years.

BD and others have solved most of the complex software problems, its the engineering issues that remain.

Fortunately there is a Covention that limits the use of autonomous weapons. There are, as always, boundaries that will be pushed, but a weapons system that is allowed to kill what it likes would be illegal.

However, france, Russia, us and the Yanks recently refused to update the convention.

You could probably argue that it was just out for a run, following an aniseed trail perhaps, and then a target just happened to appear and, well, over-excitement, heat of the moment, these things happen, they all egged one another on, you know how it is …

VB

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of shit from Twitter

Need to work on the marketing a bit @Jim

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

21 Likes

I used this as my avatar on the Wam every Christmas, perhaps it’s reach extended to Japan

5 Likes

15 Likes

Or try working in it :crazy_face:

That should give the Cornish 2nd home market a much needed boost.

2 Likes

I have traded any future loudness of music tonight against a brief cuddle with daughter now it’s her bedtime.

Wasn’t a hard choice.

4 Likes

New £750 scarf from Fendi. Go on. Treat your better half.

4 Likes

What could you possibly buy the woman with everything?

Obviously a jumper that makes her head looks like it is popping out of a giant growler.

EDIT: Is it a scarf?

I’m either tired or have a filthy mind, that scarf looks very rude.

Possibly a muff-ler???

:flushed:

5 Likes

Like being born again.

1 Like

Looks like it’s upside down.

Depending on what position you’re in!

69 ?

VB

1 Like