Today I have mainly been V2.0

Feltz?

She’ll never fit into it

1 Like

Ginger will be fapping himself stupid :smiley:

5 Likes

… and… I’m spent.

2 Likes

hanging over - I suppose 3 pints, a Negroni, 2 Gibson’s and a Bloody Mary before dinner last night might have something to do with it! Nothing to do with the bottle of red with dinner and post dinner malt or two.

Waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 to install :tired_face:

2 Likes

Just got back from there sat nav took me up a pedestrian street,then up a one way street with a bus heading towards me,got fed up,so came home. I hate Exeter traffic :frowning_face:

The Astra, Where sat nav is necessary for avoiding real satellites. :grinning:

3 Likes

Still fucking waiting :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Buying tickets for the next Mark Knopfler concert in Birmingham.

Looks for tin helmet :rescue_worker_helmet:

2 Likes

I went to see him the Metro Arena in Newcastle about 3 years ago. Very disappointing, although the worst live sound system I can remember didn’t help.

Now finally playing RDR2 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I remember going to Bob Dylan in Sheffield years ago, it/he was absolute rubbish :frowning:

Today, didn’t get out of bed until 10am, took Rosie for a walk and on the way back called in at the butchers…mmmmmmmm…MEAT!

Trying not to take a sledge hammer to this mk0 Voyd psu which is driving me insane…

getting a quote for son to drive a car…no wonder so many uninsured drivers , nearly 5k with a black box on lowest rate corsa … crazy

Buying fireworks and pumpkins.

How old is he, 12?

I’ve seen him and Dire Straits many times. My best mate was in the same class as his brother David at Gosforth so we hung about with them in the 70’s. Mark was a good few years older so I didn’t really know him but he always seemed to be a decent bloke. Then when I was in Germany they were playing there and in Holland a lot.

1 Like

Back in the day, I saw DS 3 times and they were a great live band.

1 Like