Specsavers are franchises, the ‘branches’ are all separate businesses

1 Like

Ah did not know that thanks

Image may contain: one or more people and text

One of the best apple pies in amsterdam

9 Likes

To many apples per square inch,and pastry looks like you could get after clagg

1 Like

They used to have carpets on the table when I lived there.

Nope X 2

1 Like

reading this, and getting just that little bit more pissed of with the current political system

(lie through your teeth, then lie about having done so)

You do wonder what the Tories would get away with of they had useless opposition. Oh wait, no you don’t, it’s exactly what is happening.

We live in a democracy. This is the will of the people.

2 Likes

Whilst the opposition is not the best, Corbyn is playing this to his advantage. He won’t give a straight answer on whether he supports the principle of Brexit ( though he obviously bloody does ), but he gets it anyway, whilst the tories tear themselves to shreds and May gets the blame…

Absolutely, Labour playing dumb is driving the Tories crazy. Clearly demonstrated by Claire Perry on Question Time yesterday

You’re going to be bitterly, bitterly disappointed.

2 Likes

By what?

I know you think Corbyn is playing 3D chess, Paul. But he isn’t. He’s really not.

1 Like

Haha, you reckon?

1 Like

No I think he is cleverly avoiding poking himself in the eye while torturing the Tories with silence. What would be the point of admitting they haven’t got a fucking clue either?

Honesty?

1 Like

Really? From a politician. Did you notice Mr Trump’s success or the recent elections & referendum? Lying/alternative fact deployment is the order of the day. Honesty leads to lost deposits.

1 Like

Corbyn wants Brexit to happen and then the govt to fall apart next year in the hopes they will win the GE.

When it comes to Europe he’s as brexity as Greasy Smogg.

2 Likes

But that nice Mr Corbyn always is talked about as having principles and not being a conniving little dirtweasel like those nasty Blairites and Brownites.