Today I have mainly been V2.0

Sod that!

7 Likes

Love a good rough sea me, never been sick.

1 Like

Remember getting off the ferry from Jersey to Weymouth

Was convinced it was going to sink so got off at Guernsey,downside was i had no money or cards,so had to get the boss to phone cash through to his bank.

Was stuck in a b&b all weekend…great days :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Jan gets something similar, mostly happens when she lies down or sits up. Our doctor said it was BPPV (aka a very long term) and said to do Brandt-Daroff Exercises. Something to do with loose crystals in
the ear.

She’s a Geordie so hasn’t.

6 Likes

Does @A_Touch_of_Cloth do house calls in Shetland though :thinking:

6 Likes

Surprised to get an advent calendar. It is a Lego Star Wars thingo:

The Antipodean and our ankle biters go to Oz on Dec 12th so I have to do two per day. Here are the first two:

Meanwhile, I gave this to Jackie who has to get through two per day:

Number 1 has already been lowered

2 Likes

The Brexit one has just gone on sale.

There’s fuck all behind each door.

4 Likes

Not that you can tell as all the doors are locked.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

At Hampden for the League Cup Final

5 Likes

Done summat similar over to the IoM.

Today was relaxing;
Sleep in and late (cooked) breakfast (no photos cos I couldn’t be arsed).
Then a day drinking excellent beer and wine and eating excellent canapes (provided by a local mobile chef) at the posh house in the village. At one point, the host asked if the wine (a Montepulciano) was OK. I said that it was nice but that I preferred a richer red. He nodded, and said he knew I was likely to find it too light, so he went into his 3000 bottle (!) cellar and brought up 3 different Rhones. We settled on a 2001 Chateauneuf. Several bottles were consumed by the host and I.
I love these people.

There could be some pissed posting and some bans this evening :+1:

8 Likes

There’s a strapline in there for sho!!

1 Like

Let me be the first to congratulate you on quaffing the other bloke’s vino. I look forward to observing the bannage and not thinking that you are a complete cunt whatsoever this evening.

2 Likes

I’m sure Terry will have turned up with an appropriate gift bottle in hand.

VB

I didn’t mean it like that…:anguished:

1 Like

I never go empty handed.

these drugs are often used for other purposes , they use a lot of anti epileptic drugs for pain relief and some anti depressants like duloxetine for pain

1 Like

I mainly use one drug for leprosy and one for gout. Also one for indigestion, one for osteoporosis.

I do wonder what the pharmacy think I might actually have…

2 Likes

You’re in Dire Straits.

It;s clearly Industrial disease.

6 Likes