Today I have mainly been V2.0

Be sure to document your progress so we can admire or laugh at your efforts & give helpful suggestions founded on little more than whim.

In other words, like any other thread.

1 Like

Tip of the Day:- Be sure to budget plenty for parliament hinges

A lot of money hinging on Parliament at the moment. :slight_smile:

:roll_eyes: Second class door furniture leads to a shoddy finish. :face_with_monocle: Don’t listen to advice from the Parliament hinge brigade :cowboy_hat_face:

Double the cost and triple the time and you should be about right.

3 Likes

:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like

Hinge faff? Bring it on.

2 Likes

With Mrs VB at the RSC in Stratford to see ‘A Christmas Carol’

Very nicely done.

VB

10 Likes

Ellie went to see that with school on Wednesday evening.
Apparently it was “Ok” :roll_eyes:

hope it was ok

Probably went a lot better than this show…

Really highlights why I fucking detest religion

Despite claims God would provide the rest of the huge costs, the show ran out of money in late 2017

Thanks, they didn’t find any problems.

Over the past week I’m getting a red “floater” (stop sniggering at the back) that looks like a bleed forming a spiders web of red stuff and loads of little black dots. Only in one eye and it comes and goes.

Been referred to the next support level.

5 Likes

Today I am mostly trying to get quotes from workmen for doing stuff to this house as part of the mortgage application. It’s like trying to get blood out of a stone

1 Like

I feel your pain, try getting the buggers to actually turn up as well
and as for skip companies . . . . . :rage:

Trying and mostly succeeding to re-fix the drivers door mirror on my Honda civic after some 4x4er in Hertfordshire decided he needed to drive over the dotted lines, smash into the mirror and leave it dangling on wires- I have had to use some self tapping screws because a cast part had sheared off. Now The led indicator on it is snapped and does not work which will be an MOT failure in July. I need to research cheap fixes for this. Also I have cut the grass as we have visitors with a dog coming.

All cunts, the lot of them

7 Likes

true

filling in those infernal property information forms for a flat sale , what a pain . the lease information form is even worse .

Actually had quite a productive session with a builder this morning, should get me the paperwork bits I need for the mortgage quite soon, and was quite open that he wouldn’t have availability until about October, which we can work with. Also seemed pretty smart about making the available funds achieve as much as possible, which is always useful.

Ah, that old one :joy:

1 Like