Today I have mainly been V2.0

Happy Birthday Wayne…

1 Like

Happy Birthday Wayne.

1 Like

As above. All the best Wayne.

1 Like

Fruit of Loin has decided that at 48 years old I need to be booked in straight away for a prostrate exam. How thoughtful :grimacing:

4 Likes

make sure you are lying down

8 Likes

prostate

Beat me to it :grin:

1 Like

Hah it’s a cocktail of auto correct and mucho boozo :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you all for your messages of goodwill regarding Lou’s upcoming visit to Glasgow. She’s asked me to say that she really appreciates your support, it means a lot to both of us.

:+1:

25 Likes

‘Slightly’ hungover.

Have difficult conference call at 11am which I’m supposed to be chairing, ugh.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Undoing an order for some bottles of stuff, that I made when I was pissed on Saturday - where I appeared to have ordered 3 gins but 2 bottles of each!!!

I really shouldn’t be let near online shopping on a smart phone when I have imbibed too much.

4 Likes

Note to self - avoid chairing a conference call meeting on a Monday morning with a bunch of ‘data scientists’ :exploding_head: Especially when you’re trying to nail them down to delivery timelines.

1 Like

You can’t bully scientists, they will tie you up with reasons.

Precisely, I wouldn’t even bother to try. You need milestones and penalties incorporated into the contract, and then just stick your fingers in your ears when they start trying to drag you into the weeds, and using terminology they know you won’t understand.

Just stick to ‘you said this by then’, and ‘no delivery = reduced payment, you sort it’.

Finishing off my new hi fi rack - The sawing went pretty well especially the long cuts however moving and then refitting all the legs securely was a chore much more complicated than I imagined - Lesson learnt
Spec 1500mm x 460mm, solid oak. Very heavy

The cut knob up on the lower shelf LH front visible to all.

Future update will include vinyl storage shelf and a vanity panel for the wiring.

15 Likes

Proper that👍

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Nice work or excellent photoshop.

photochop!

1 Like

There’s none of this popular rendering in the desert going on here

2 Likes