Today I have mainly been V2.0

Whatever happens in the dunes, stays in the dunes…

Sat in a waiting room full of germs, then being assessed, rather more rigorously than I was expecting, by my gp for my crocked back.

Result: Another 2 weeks off, and some junkie strength codeine, which is a drug I particularly don’t like, so will be taken very sparingly.

2 Likes

Watch your stomach there Rob. Bloody codeine did mine right up - and I like strong drugs as a rule

1 Like

Same here, plus nausea and being generally spaced out. Really don’t get on with opiates.

Plus, it doesn’t go well with a little drinkie.

1 Like

codeine royally fucks me up, tramadol on the other hand, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My advice would be to have a big drinkie then.

Invoice is in the post.

1 Like

It’s a good idea to eat plenty of extra fruit and fibre if you’re taking codeine as it can quickly cause constipation.

2 Likes

Causing a fracture in the fabric of space by ordering porridge at Greggs.

Yes, I shall get rid of my teats.

Salt or sugar ?

VB

Sugar teats

Better than salty teats.

At the tooth-puller having a broken tooth extracted including root - broke it 14 years ago in a triathlon so about time I got round to having it done I suppose.

Small neat denture fitted ahead of presumably expensive visit to implantologist, if that’s even a thing.

Oh and belated happy birthday Wayne, missed that.

1 Like

£2k per tooth-ish.

1 Like

That’s a lot of vinyl it could have been spent on :grinning:

Teeth, mahoosive tax bill and house renovations are making it a £££££ 2019 so far :frowning:

Might start doing the lottery.

whoops … tax bills most unwelcome

1 Like

been struggling with a bathroom extractor in a loft , the old manrose failed so replaced it with a vent axia costing 6 times as much . after leckie had left and told me it was automatic timer i discovered it wasn`t and only on for 3 mins . anyway managed to set it for a fair bit longer as mould coming in bathroom . spent a fair time cleaning the mould .

Playing with the works new toy

2 Likes

Video not long enough, need more of that.

1 Like