Today I have mainly been V2.0

It’s a high current thing, ideal for power amps.

Why? Why would you do that?

3 Likes

I’m really worried about him tbh

I’m more worried that he posts pretty much the result of everything he googles, almost like he thinks we’re interested. It’s like the internet is some kind of new thing.:rofl:

7 Likes

Just be thankful he hasn’t linked to the mumsnet thread.

yet

Alan (Firebottle) in Dudley has just remedied the very same thing along with a couple other issues on a Marantz pre for me. Took less than a week and very reasonable price.
Contact him on AoS if location is ok for you, I’ll definitely go to him in future for the likes of this.

2 Likes

Ok, ok - I get it :confused:

I’ll just have to go back to punning instead :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

yes glad alan could sort you out , he is very good

1 Like

Yesterday also, helping a new family member settle into our mad house

12 Likes

Pedigree?

I guess so, not that I know anything about pedigree cats. She is a Savannah but given a home because the kids fell for her immediately.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

She is beautiful.

3 Likes

:+1:

wow beautiful- she got a name

Curtain killer, a snappy name. :rofl:

switched motion detection on the internet doorbell thing, Alexa now says “motion detected at the my ring”

1 Like

Currently under discussion

Crikey, a Savannah, you’re in for some fun

From what I read they are like super charged Siamese. Apparently a Savannah ability to climb and jump is legendary. Watch out for your doors, walls and curtains. Hope you’ve got a tall climbing pole, and keep your clothes away

3 Likes

Yes, I may require some acrylic sheet encasing advice. Are your two typical Siamese or are they more inquisitive than most? They do seem to be very mischievous :grinning:

1 Like