Today I have mainly been V2.0

Have you mentioned the “b” word? :slight_smile:

Top left, second picture down, were they the same trousers in that golfing pic from a while back? :slight_smile:

No but the adjacent cream silk suit and bright blue dress were worn to my golf club ball and presentation night :+1:

Is this what’s needed to satisfy the Home Office’s new PROVE YOU BELONG HERE, FOREIGNER friendly environment?

3 Likes

What, become a Chris Waddle lookalike?

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: Should be fucking deported for historical fashion crimes. The mullet let alone is sufficient but the cream suit should also be taken into account :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

St Mary’s Hospital for Louise’s MRI to see if her surgery 6 months ago worked.

Tonight - French food with a mate

hope all goes well

???

she says it was ok for an MRI. 45 minutes in the machine with dye injected into her womb. But they have Spotify, she chose Fat of the Land by Prodigy

3 Likes

Spent this evening playing night golf

1 Like

Have you got luminous balls?

1 Like

Yes

I would have a word with your GP.

That looks infected to me :wink:

1 Like

Too many raves

1 Like

:grin:

Took the girls to see School of Rock at the Gillian Lynne Theatre. Not my thing but they enjoyed it. Was an impressive show though as they always seem to be at the GL theatre. I saw War Horse there which was incredible.

Saw that at The Lowry in Salford. As you say, incredible, amazing how the puppeteers seem to fade away.

1 Like

Bumping into #1 niece, accompanied by the boyfriend whose existence she has hotly denied.

Then made the mistake of mentioning it to the wife. Given the subsequent amount of beeping I believe the family WhatsApp channel may be about to catch fire.

TBF he didn’t look the full shilling to me, but then again I think that about most teenagers

3 Likes

#1 niece will never speak to you again