Today I have mainly been V2.0

Someone jumped the gun last night and disabled my accounts… :joy:

1 Like

Standard, I suspect you will be garden leaved.

Nah. They just enabled them again. They want me to release some code today before I disappear, so they had to.

1 Like

Just enough time to install the time bomb code that deletes everything on April 1st

1 Like

Not necessary. The general air of incompetence will see to that.

1 Like

looking at the dreadful weather and feeling very glad indeed i managed to cement the side of a roof yesterday in lovely sunshine !!! preparing for an stampede of flat viewers wed and having to choose someone is always hard .

1 Like

Helping younger daughter collect a new bed from Ikea. Getting the mattress in the car was a challenge, then getting it up the final narrow, low flight of stairs to the attic room of her terrace took a lot of udging and heaving.
While in the dread Ikea I noticed this rug, well named given its dull grey brown colour.

11 Likes

Pissing about with a new photography background. Cream is hard to capture with definition on an under-lit white background but I’m not sure about this grey

9 Likes

i suggest orange velour or use a background made of bacon rashers

Jan has been up with the new Granddaughter for 5 days helping out and is due back today so I’m trying to make the house look as closely as possible to the state she left it in - i.e. perfect.

4 Likes

There’s something to be said for the ‘look how hopeless I am without you’ tactic. Everything depends on how much they already know about your abilities though. In Mrs VB’s case that’s everything.

VB

1 Like

No, I’ve had extensive on the job training so that wont work.

2 Likes

Not possible. Not at all.

Give up now, you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

1 Like

I think stronzetto should be in charge of backgrounds.

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Preparing for my last day in my current role:

• Lie-in

• Leisurely breakfast en route to office

• Surf internet for a couple of hours

• Long pub lunch

• Go home

26 Likes

You’ll need to buckle down for your new boss. :wink:

Trying to extricate a dead rat from under floorboards that are impossible to remove without the use of a kango hammer or high explosive. Smelly bastard :rage:

1 Like

Acid

1 Like

I can see the manky fucker but can’t reach it. Mrs J has gone to acquire one of those helping hand gizmos.