Today I have mainly been V2.0

Very touching Paul, look after yourself.

1 Like

Take care my man and when i see you, feel free to push my hug away or better still pop my belt

1 Like

Nice words Paul

Stay well

1 Like

Lovely Paul, celebrate it all, always.

2 Likes

Can,t begin to imagine how you feel but glad it was a good send off

1 Like

Calpe ?

Spent a considerable time revising cctv footage after neighbour disturbed burglar . Still cannot for the life of me figure out how they got in as camera showed nil. Seems to be the season for burglars as last week found a burglar suit hidden in a drain gully which was taken to police by caretaker . Bit unsettling though.

Striped shirt, black trousers and a bag marked swag? It’s a dead giveaway. Why haven’t burglars figured this out yet?

6 Likes

Black everything and a hat with some writing n it , I did not click on till the very streetwise caretaker told me what it was .

Are you sure it was a burglar ?

VB

Ha , can`t think why anyone would want to hide them in a drain gully though

I don’t do Whisky Paul but I’m certainly going to have a drink to celebrate Lou’s life with you.

To an amazing couple :beers:

1 Like

Take care Paul, lovely words, we’ll be toasting Lou tonight

1 Like

Yup. We aspire to Runcorn but can’t afford it :disappointed:.

Sounds like a fitting celebration of her life Paul. All the best.

1 Like

Nice words Paul. It must have been very difficult for you so to be able to enjoy the day is a wonderful thing.

So glad the day went well and the weather held out

What a beautiful place for a send off

1 Like

What everyone else has said Paul. Wishing you all the best and keep the memories strong.

1 Like

Indeed.

This is the beach in Tresta bay with Papil Water (freshwater loch) on the left and the Kirk in between.

Pretty much how it looked today with the fantastic weather that we were so lucky to enjoy.

28 Likes

All the best. Had a nightcap in her memory.

1 Like