Today I have mainly been V2.0

Although sorry for your loss you are blessed to have a such strong community and set of friends to send her off from such a beautiful location.

2 Likes

Last walk of a long day with the dogs. Came across this lovely just outside the caravan. Pretty sure it’s a young red.

12 Likes

Hearing “Volari” in every fucking bar and restaurant I’ve been in, or walked past, for the last week, and now I’m back in my hotel room, what can I hear filtering up from the karaoke downstairs? :scream:

Fucking hell, I used to like that song.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wo, ho, ho, ho.

Should have gone to Runcorn with Olan.

1 Like

I can’t afford Runcorn! Do you think I’m made of money?

3 Likes

On a Yellow (and red) Submarine.

Yes, they did play a certain 2 Beatles songs as we came back into port…:neutral_face:

And a spot of lunch

11 Likes

So the sunny weather has even got as far as Abersoch :sunny:

2 Likes

Up early for a 10 K walk across the cliff paths before the heat hit. The rest of the day was spent in and around the pool with a brief break for Calamari at lunch. Off out to dinner and a mooch around the shops. I’m finding all this indolence interspersed with energy-sapping, sweaty waddling and chafing quite acceptable.

Runcorn can wait for when the Lottry win comes in.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh , what an adventure . how did you find out about that ?

I assumed @BobC owed him a favour.

VB

4 Likes

Surprised it made it’s way back to port tbh.

There was a leaflet in our hotel reception.

Only 13 of them in the world apparently (tourist subs, not leaflets).

It was pretty good, you’re out for about 40 mins or so and we dived to about 30m but it can go to 60m. They’ve seen manta rays and dolphins etc in the past. Unfortunately we didn’t, we did see lots of fish and a couple of shipwrecks, but the best bit was knowing you were in an actual under the ocean submarine, not just a fancy glass bottomed boat.

4 Likes

Having my car serviced. Being kept waiting for 30 minutes this morning while they searched for the courtesy car’s key.
Called at 3pm for an update and was told they’d call me back. An hour later I called again. Yes, the car was ready (and had been since 3).
Sat in reception for another 30 minutes while they try to find MY keys.
The company is Johnson’s Mazda, so naturally, I asked if they were trained by Boris Johnson?
The reply was a resounding, “Huh?”
No sense of humour these motor industry types.

8 Likes

Minding my own business painting today and a most difficult character came by demanding money and being aggressive. Took a fair bit of patience to deal with him, 2 hours later a jag reversed into a car and I had to deal with that!! Never a dull moment !

Cool I’ve been on one of those subs a few years ago, it was fun!

Yeah, me too. Can’t say I enjoyed it that much. The kids loved it though. We saw a Ray.

1 Like

TBF he’s had a bit of spare time since the Kinks split up.

4 Likes

These 3 came past the caravan just now.

Mum and 2 fawns. They moved too fast to see what they were but suspect Roe deer.

6 Likes