Today I have mainly been V2.0

Slightly better picture.

6 Likes

It feels great to be alive when you’re up close with nature like that.

1 Like

There are members here who’d have had those rubbed & on the Weber by now.

12 Likes

You’d never get a Mazda down that track :grinning:

2 Likes

I disagree. You’ll be amazed at a Mazda…

2 Likes

My accident report…

8 Likes

Feckin’ plagiarist! :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

lefthand drive car in the UK, no wonder you crashed.

Damn! If it wasn’t for those pesky kids :confounded:

2 Likes

You tell so many of these stories.

I’ve never encountered one such incident, and I live in Luton, so what fucking septic tank of humanity do you inhabit ?

3 Likes

In a word, Birmingham :astonished:

You got it in one … just had this nice email from our local constabulary

Dear Resident,
Ward are currently experiencing a rise in burglaries to both residential properties and business premises.
These offences are occurring a various times of the day and they are in no particular area of the ward.
Please can we ask that you are vigilant; if you see a vehicle or someone acting in a suspicious manner please ring us immediately with as much description as possible.
Also, please ensure that your property is secure, some of the offenders have entered via climbing onto a flat roof and going through a window which has been left open.

Last year , as i was pacing up and down the room telling my daughter in law not to put so much personal stuff on FB for fear of burglary , the theives had got in next door through a small window with window locks on !!! . totally ransacked the place in 2 hours causing huge amount of damage and distress . It is very very upsetting . Normally you can go for months with nothing happening but sadly these incidents seem to happen more and more .

Suffering with Angioedema. Seems I have inadvertently eaten something with fungus hidden in it, again. Second time this has happened to me in the last 6 months.

oh no - hope you get better soon. According to the NHS:

Angioedema can be triggered by an allergic reaction to:

You sure you haven’t been bitten by something unusual or had a reaction to some latex garment.

Attention to detail required. You are a possible aide to Boris.

Edit. Just read last post - hope it gets under control.

Work then fitting new bearings to arm

Very fiddly and needed help,but now smoother than joe smooth from silksville

11 Likes

Patch ?

VB

3 Likes

Last time it happened I had loads of reaction tests to determine what was causing the reaction. The only thing that induced a reaction was mushrooms. They have always made me vomit when eaten but with age I seem to have become even less tolerant. lips, face and neck are swollen to over inflated balloon proportions. It is not painful but feels very uncomfortable and makes eating and drinking nigh on impossible. Not great given the weather.

Which arm is it Stu? Don’t recognise it.

Helius Aurum

1 Like