Today I have mainly been V2.0

Enjoyed the beautiful weather in Devon taking down rusty old satellite dish and lots of painting. Also visiting elderly rels who keep breaking bones !!!

1 Like

A bit wet and windy…

3 Likes

Unemployed.

What I thought was going to be a contract renewal has now vanished due to budget reallocations.

Oh well shouldn’t grumble too much, what was supposed to be a 6 month project expanded into 3 years of work.

Shit, hope something comes along soon mate.

Fortunately I’ve been saving all my money rather than squandering it on hifi shite :grimacing:

12 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Kennedy visitor center. (Or is it Pete’s next project?)

9 Likes

Not enough lift to get a BTJ off the ground :grin:

1 Like

I thought it was Ozzy’s brewing shed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Today a large part of BBC SW news came live from Roadford Lake. We able to watch part of it (the lower tower bits) directly as well as on the TV by using a scope from my lounge window. Quite exciting especially as I only just missed the Didcot thing last week.

1 Like

Currently at The Stables MK awaiting Anaïs Mitchell to come on stage.

9 Likes

Festival time

1 Like

I might have put money on her having a Fender.

VB

Which one?

Not enough capacity to supply demand.

1 Like

Good gig ?

Yes Pete I really enjoyed it. The support Carsie Blanton was pretty entertaining too.

Lounging in the sunshine and finding out my contract has been extended to Dec-31. :+1::sunny:

6 Likes

been in the office since 7. writing job adverts to go live whilst I am on holiday. Should hopefully be away by 1400. Holiday being this afternoon :grinning: dinner tonight in London, then the grand road begins on Sunday.

3 Likes

POWAAAR!!