Today I have mainly been V2.0

Job applications, and prepping for an interview on Monday.

Yep that’s on the list for Sunday, the wife has just informed me on WA

You could also do Santa Margherita Legure on the way.

1 Like

Good luck Jon.

louise tells me that having eaten and kept down an NHS lunch, that I am not allowed to criticise her cooking. She tells me that hardly anyone on the ward eats anything as the food is so poor.

I was always nil-by-mouth, but ordered every meal because another guy on the ward asked me to, so that he could have double portions.

He was (literally) straight out of Brixton nick, mind you.

1 Like

I found the M&S in St Thomas’s to be a godsend for exactly this reason

When I had a short spell in hospital a few years back I found the food perfectly acceptable. Maybe says more about my cooking abilities :smile:

2 Likes

Been eating it, or not, for a week now, they gave us a pass to use the staff canteen (nice nurses) fuckin hell I didn’t think you could do a job where the food was worse than my place of employment, seems I was rong. Poor fuckers, imagine doing a stressful night shift and when you’re break comes the only thing available to eat is that shit.

Bacteria has to live somewhere

1 Like

Cycling round the local farm lanes -

1 Like

Yep pumpkin patch

2 Likes

Draining diesel out of a petrol tank.

Euphemism of the week! Well struck sir!

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oooh dear… how did that happen ?

Somebody put the wrong fuel in :+1:

3 Likes

preparing floorboards this morning then changing bedsheets full of wee and washing them . ah the joys of domesticity . cleaning floors and shopping and liasing with carers who need a LOT of supervision , but then what would we do without them

A small pension pot opens the doors of possibilities, Paul.

I’ve been in a social housing a while, and though I can swap, they don’t come with decent sized listening rooms.

But if I could swap to somewhere with cheap land prices, than buying a plot and a mobile home is at the edge of possibility.

A prefab home was put up the next summer, and they all lived happily ever afterwards…

6 Likes

Sounds like last weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well there was diesel fairies and pump pixies and mushrooms and we all had a mad party in the forecourt and smoked da weed and chewed da cud and then like fuck me the petrol smelled odd and like I looked and thought that’s weird and like it was the wrong shit man.

I picked up the wrong fucking fuel pump, how the fuck do you think it happened :confused:

12 Likes