Today I have mainly been V3.0

She’d probably settle for a trip to Sainsbury’s at the moment.

Well, yesterday really.

7 Likes

Wisteria coming out to play

A week ago there was almost nothing.

5 Likes

Jan’s been making ice cubes so we don’t have to go shopping for a bag of the stuff for the g&t’s.

Recommended. Better than the frozen stuff the supermarkets sell.

2 Likes

I love wisteria. We will put one in the garden when we get a chance to visit a nursery again.

Asking FoL#2 Lauren why she’s dressed as Daisy Duke, then having to explain who Daisy Duke was.
.Then looking at pictures of Daisy Duke.

13 Likes

Any chance of posting the recipe?

3 Likes

Probably involves a filter, ion exchanger, remineraliser and Schumann waves.

I would expect no less.

Triple frozen, recoiled to reduce and thicken then refrozen in individual social distancing pods don’t yo know.

1 Like

Cataloguing records. So far the winner is:

Yikes!

5 Likes

Bowie Blackstar limited edition clear pressing is my most valuable one. Just lucky I ordered it before the sad passing.

Surprise number three though is on CD. The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 6: 1966 at a average of £145.

1 Like

Yeah, some odd things can be scary high value!

Indeed, I have a Uriah Heep LP I don’t even like worth circa £80 and Beautiful South Quench which I do like worth around £100.

Its hard work cataloguing especially having to look at the dead wax for tiny and faint markings but gratifying when completed. That reminds me I must give my password details to the other half and my brother. I don’t want it given away for £500 when I eventually pop my clogs.

1 Like

But that is the valuation. What would they actually sell at do you think?

That IS what they sell / have sold for Mick

1 Like

If that is much you have to play to slum it in mono, how much is a proper stereo version?

Less :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine too. Arrived the day his death was announced. It upset me massively that within hours of the record being delivered, loads of people had their copies on eBay for megabucks. Cunts.

4 Likes