Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Doing a spot of cleaning and tyre replacement only to find out two of my rear hubs have seized completely solid.

Feck it - I might just treat myself to some new hoops as they were pretty worn anyway.

2 Likes

1 Like

Walking in the fresh air with the mutts and/or family I suspect!

2 Likes

Sitting in a beefeater for one, with a lack of menu items, 4 days of PAS 2019 assessments in Portsmouth. Dreaming of home already

Still a little visit to @RobsterD will put a smile on the week

3 Likes

I’d better start tidying up :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wasn’t expecting to get past the garden fence

Anybody live near Bristol and fancy a visit mon/tues/weds eve this week?

Which statue?

3 Likes

Just been to Lidl :pleading_face:

'tis the bonus of Brexit - less of that nasty foreign food :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Waiting in for four separate deliveries that all conspired to come on the same day (new phone, whisky, beer, underpants - all the basics of life really).

Setting up phone. Marginally less painful than last time.

waiting for one delivery - a new wired ergonomic keyboard for Louise, as her work wont let her use a wireless keyboard on her work laptop…

trying to choose a new whisky and a bourbon to replace some recently empty bottles

My whiskies were bin-end “mystery box”, so that was nice and easy.

1 Like

Also waiting on a delivery. This time a foo car charger cable. Expecting inky blacks, etc….

1 Like

Been doing my final tiling job in the new place. I used to quite enjoy it but am sick of mixing up adhesive now. Anyway another box I will shortly be able to tick on a very long list.

One day soon I might actually get started on the listening room.

21 Likes

Aldlidli’s always feels like a Soviet-era shopping experience in a deprived part of Albania, so hardly surprising when it also looks like it.

Unspeakably ghastly, full of plague-vectoring common people…

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m a shoo-in :+1:

3 Likes

Collecting 8 joints of Fetlar beef from our shop. It looks great and was hung for 35 days prior to butchering.

I have high hopes for it!

9 Likes

having a party?

Just a business meeting with the girls…

5 Likes