Today I have mainly been V5.0

Sorry Dave, I can’t think of anything else to say, really sorry.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you’re having such a hard time just now Dave. Hang in there.

1 Like

I’m good, thanks. Been a tough few hours but I’ll get over it. It’s only people and dogs after all :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: it’s not like I fecked my stylus or anything.
Really not looking forward to the trip to the vets though. Mrs M doesn’t want to do it (understandably) so I guess it’s down to me. We’re hoping we can bury him at the friend’s farm with the rest of their deceased animals (and there’s a lot of them! so he’ll have plenty of friends :hugs:).
Dogs and friends, eh. Who’d 'ave 'em?!

9 Likes

Really sorry to read this - I know how hard it hits :frowning:

In terms of the afterwards - most vets offer a crematory service, which greatly eases matters.

1 Like

‘Kinell Dave. Shit things tend follow other shit, so here’s hoping things will get better soon.

1 Like

So sorry to hear this Dave, especially after your other news.

1 Like

That is so shit Dave. We have found the least traumatic and stressful way for both you and Bumble is to get the vet to come to your place. Everything was so peaceful for Barley.

Thinking of you mate

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this :disappointed_relieved:

Went over to Matlock Bath last night.

Fish.

It was a very pleasant evening.

22 Likes

Just got my results, I passed my CPC Transport Managers exam,. Really thought I’d messed it up. Very pleased with myself.

29 Likes

Well played Sir!

:+1:

Such a stunning part of the moor down there. I’m far from familiar with it, but am blown away every time I venture down there.

1 Like

Being :poop: on in custody by a drunk person :rofl::sob:

4 Likes

Well some people pay for that!

1 Like

Sounds like a day in my brothers life. A care worker although his clients aren’t usually drunk.

Suspect this creates a shit load of paper work to complete as well.

1 Like

FYL

1 Like

I hope you’re covered (insurance-wise, of course)

christophe-castaner-castaner

3 Likes

Yeesh! :open_mouth:

I hear there’s a lot of demand for people to fettle wristwatches - you know, in case you ever fancy a change in career… :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats Mick. Well done mate.