Today I have mainly been V5.0

Thankfully just on my gloved hand, mostly it was all over the floor :face_vomiting:

Was a drunk driver who was then sent to hospital as deemed to drunk for custody :open_mouth: I have no idea how they were alive let alone driving.

1 Like

Spending a few hours with Stu aka Monitor Gold.
Really pleased to meet you, Stu. A top afternoon and happy it’s cost you a few bob on your new purchases :grin:
Hope to see you soon again for ‘Open Friday’

13 Likes

Off work with manflu (-ve Covid test fIrst thing). Managed to watch all seven episodes of Breaking Bad Season 1 and have a quick nap.

2 Likes

Driving to Bristol and back during the night to pick daughter up from the airport.
She had been away with a friend for a week,they fell out yesterday so she couldn’t get a lift home.
To top it all,it was her 21st yesterday,so she was sitting at the hotel on her own.

7 Likes

Freezing my arse off now I’m back in Blighty after it being 32 in Turin yesterday afternoon and also just realised that todays Giro D’Italia stage finishes in Turin :sob:

6 Likes

Feeling shite. Bumble dog had a bad night and we woke up to shit, piss and puke in the dogs room. As much as we would have loved to have him for a few more days we decided to take him to the vet earlier than planned.
Bumble dog left us this morning as I held him and the vet did their thing.
Mrs M is broken and I’m all cried out.
Farewell old friend. It’s been fun.

29 Likes

Never an easy thing to have to do but you have lots of happy memories of your time together.

1 Like

Ah that’s sad

:cry:

1 Like

So sorry to hear that Dave.

1 Like

Very sad news. I’m sure you’ve made the right decision at the correct time.

1 Like

Sincere condolences Dave

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Dave. I’m sure you had loads of great times together to remember him by.

1 Like

So sorry Dave but the kindess thing to do.

1 Like

You may be really sad now, but you’ve given him a great life. And as much as WE want more, he’s had enough.
It’s never easy, and I fear the day that we have to make that decision (again).

ATB best mate.

4 Likes

Really difficult, but I’m certain he had a lovely life and it was the right thing to do.
Take care.

1 Like

Deepest condolences. As others have said , never an easy thing to do , but the right thing.

1 Like

We seemed to interrupt a gathering of Jedi out at badgers holt

Not wanting to get taken out by a lightsaber we left and headed back.
Ended up having Lopwell to ourselves this afternoon which was nice.

12 Likes

I had nice day in Hastings. Mostly in the Old Town area but the beach and see did look nice today.

8 Likes

To the Andreas Gursky at the White Cube.

https://whitecube.com/exhibitions/exhibition/andreas_gursky_white_cube_bermondsey_2022

@spacehopper I think this might be your sort of thing.

Street food at Maltby Street. Bought loads of stink cheese at Borough market.

Home, then back out to Herne Hill for the best gelato in town.

Frickin awful day health-wise but those are the breaks. Starting to feel better now.

7 Likes

Drove to Nottingham last night to take Sam to see Whitesnake on their farewell tour - supported by Foreigner and Europe (both of whom were way better than I expected), great seats too. Found a cracking real-ale pub for a pre-gig skinful, and then post-gig back to what proved to be a quiet, comfy (if deeply generic) hotel. Lie-in, shower, breakfast, then a quiet potter (OK, ragging the tits off the MX-5 as I was on driving duty) back to Weston to meet with our chums who’d been dogsitting - obvious dogwalk turned into obvious pub visit for an afternoon of Sun and Pimms (and beer for the boys), then home to meet a couple of other chums who were passing thru - obvious pub dinner and more beer ensued - now working-up to a coma in front of Radio 3…

Which is nice.

14 Likes