Today I have mainly been V5.0

That is a lot of records! What are the speakers?

Hope you bought a hi-end Allen key :grinning:

1 Like

Hiring a digger and smashing a drain that I forgot was there. :sob:

1 Like

I suspect that is only a portion of the records :grinning:

2 Likes

Revel F208

1 Like

Battery packs fully charged and drill-driver deployed. Those pissy Ikea hexagon wrenches can fuck right off.

1 Like

Correct.

2 Likes

Another flood yesterday.
Itā€™s filling up and overflowing in 4-6 hours now
Blokes just arrived and says new boiler needed

Dear lord, Stu. We put a man on the moon in 1969 and now weā€™re reduced to this :roll_eyes:.

5 Likes

There is no water on the moon so it was obviously easier than domestic plumbing.

2 Likes

Can you make a claim for that sofa you donā€™t like?

Not with the housing,think Iā€™m giving it away as I hate it.

Tried to claim ruined bedding with them but they said go through your home insurance which is pointless with the excess.

Of course they would say that, but I would write to them and say you intend to pursue a claim against them as they caused the issue and are liable for consequential loss. Cost it and send it to them.
They will have to respond and they may bat it back, then you can get advice on next steps.
But sometimes a letter will do the trick

5 Likes

Worst of it is you canā€™t even torch it and walk away - fucking place is too wet to burn properlyā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

It could be worth contacting your home insurance anyway. There may be legal cover too, in which case they would pursue the housing association for losses, rather than your excess.

1 Like

21 Likes

Looking good. Where are you putting the other half of your record collection?

They have a duty of care within your property and will have insurance for this. Especially if you can slant it towards an original bad install or repair ā€¦talk and record anything the engineer says . But if itā€™s just old you may have to speak to your home insurer

2 Likes

awesome room, would love that for hifi

2 Likes

There are about 3 metres of LPs in the front room that are staying there. I will probably split out some genres and stick one or two in that room, and everything else on the Kallax. Have to share the new shelvingā€¦ so puttimg in a couple of doors and glass shelves to appease the boss.

1 Like